Appointments with Exhibitors
All appointments are attendee-driven.
Setting up your appointment is easy, just follow the steps below!
- Login at our Attendee Service Center using the login information you received in your registration confirmation email.
- Enter your email address
- Enter your Password
- Click on "Expo Connector" in the left hand navigation bar.
- Click on the "Search" tab, and scroll down to search for exhibitors by Name, Booth Number or Product Category.
- Once you find an exhibitor you are interested in, click on the Calendar Icon under the "Make Appointment" column. Note: Clicking on a company's name will give you more information about who they are and what products they offer.
- This will open up a new window and present you with the available appointment times for that exhibitor. In this window, you can select an appointment time that works for you. Then scroll down to click on "Request Appointment". You are also able to include a note to the exhibitor on this page.
- Once you have sent the appointment request, you can view your pending and approved appointments under the "Appointments" tab.
- Once your appointment request has been confirmed by the exhibitor, an email notification will be sent to the email address you used to register for the show.
All appointments can only be held in the Business Connection Lounge (BCL) during designated hours. No appointments will be held in exhibitor booths outside of exhibiting hours.
If you have any questions about making appointments, or the Technology Conference & Expo, don’t hesitate to contact us at 202.626.2805.
See you soon! The ASAE Exhibits & Registration Team