Become An Exhibitor
Welcome Exhibitors & Prospects!
2017 Show Info:
Location: Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, MD
Show Dates: December 12-13, 2017 with pre-conference programs on December 11
NEW UPGRADES FOR 2017!
Along with the standard visibility upgrades that ASAE has offered in the past, ASAE now provides opportunities for industry partners to engage with their partners, attendees and stake holders at the 2017 Technology Conference and Expo. Take advantage of our two new opportunities:
Please Note: These upgrades can only be purchased along with a booth reservation.
User Groups – Host a full day users group in one of the Chesapeake Rooms at the luxurious Gaylord National Harbor on the day before the start of 2017 Technology Conference and Exposition. Users groups are a valuable resource in generating a culture of knowledge sharing between partners, let ASAE help you cultivate these relationships
- Price: $4,000
- Registration: Discounted 2017 Technology Conference and Exposition registration fees for all users group attendees
- Capacity: Session will be limited to 90 people.
- AV Set: Projector and screen.
- F&B: Not included, have access to Gaylord's catering menu
Hosted Breakfast - An Industry Breakfast Session is a 30-minute presentation shared during a private breakfast for up to 40 participants hosted by a participating industry partner. Industry presenters are solely responsible for session material, which may include product demos, client case studies and proprietary tools/resources. Attendance is first-come, first-served and attendance is not guaranteed.
- Price: $2,000
- Topic: Chosen by host presenter with ASAE approval
- Registration: Limited to four presenters registered at the speaker rate:
- Industry Partner: $799-M / $899-NM
- Association Executive: $599-M / $699-NM
- Visual Aids: Corporate branding on PPT/visual design template is permitted
- Handouts: Corporate branding on electronic handout(s) is permitted, and will be made available on the conference website & app. (Deadline applies)
- Give-Aways: Prizes, branded collateral or other promotional items may be distributed at the breakfast by host presenter, at their own expense.
- AV Set: Projector and screen (computer not provided)
- F&B: Standard continental breakfast provided by ASAE in-room.
- Capacity: Session will be limited to 40 guests
- Attendee List: Badges of attendees will be scanned upon entry, and attendee list will be provided to Industry Partner within two weeks of conference.
- Publicity: Sessions will be designated as Industry Partner sessions in onsite, website and mobile conference materials. Registrants will be notified by email two weeks prior to conference about the breakfast sessions. Session and speaker information will appear on conference app and website. Signage with company logo will be provided outside of session room. (Due to time constraints, session information will not appear in preliminary brochure.)
Looking for general statistics on the types of attendees we attract?
For a quick at-a-glance, check out the following demographics:
- 65% of 2016 attendees were final decision makers or had significant influence over their companies buying decisions.
- 86% of those looking to make a purchase will do so in the next 12 months.
- 40% of our attendees were first-time attendees, which means new faces & fresh leads!
Click here to review ASAE's booth regulations and cancellation policies.
2017 Exhibit Booth Rates:
*Cost is per company. Contracts for shared booths must be submitted together. It is up to the exhibitor to find a company to share their booth with. For larger booths, please multiple the price by the number of booths.
All contract submissions must be accompanied with at least the minimum required 50% deposit of your total booth fees. Exhibitors will then have 45 days to submit final payments for remaining balances. You will have the ability to use a major credit card (MC, Visa, AMEX, Diners Club, and Discover are gladly accepted!), or for those needing to pay by check, simply select "Send Invoice" on the payment page of the online contract submission.
What Your Exhibit Booth Includes:
- 7" x 44" identification sign
- 8' pipe and drape back wall with 3' side rails
- Two complimentary exhibitor full-conference registrations with the option to
purchase one (1) additional full-conference registration for $999 each.
Includes access to all education sessions and the evening reception to network
- Access to the Business Connection Lounge (BCL)—the perfect place to host
one-on-one appointments and give product demos
- Searchable listing on the official 2017 conference website & mobile app,
(asaecenter.org/technologyconference) with a link to your company’s website
right from the interactive Exhibit Hall. Your listing includes a 25-word company
description and a listing of up to two (2) product categories
- 2017 “WE’RE EXHIBITING” web sticker to use in your marketing collateral and
post on your organization’s website
- Pre and post-show attendee mailing lists to promote your participation
Cancellation/Downsizing of Booth Space Policy: All requests for cancellation or reduction of exhibit space must be made in writing and shall become effective upon receipt by ASAE. Due to the difficulty of determining and detailing the losses which would result from cancellation of exhibit space, Exhibitor agrees to pay the following as liquidated damages (and not as a penalty) if Exhibitor cancels its exhibit space: If written notice of cancellation is received by ASAE on or before September 18, 2017, a full refund, less a $75 administrative fee will be granted; between September 19, 2017 – October 16, 2017, ASAE will retain or shall be owed a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total exhibit fee plus a $75 administrative fee; if written notice of cancellation is received by ASAE on or after October 17, 2017, ASAE will retain or shall be owed a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total exhibit fee. The above cancellation fee terms shall apply regardless of the execution date of this Agreement and regardless of any re-sale of booth space cancelled by Exhibitor.
If exhibit booth space is reduced, a fee equal to 20% of the difference in cost between the originally assigned exhibit space and the cost of the reduced exhibit space requested will be charged if written notice is received by ASAE on or before September 18, 2017; if written notice is received on or after September 19, 2017 but on or before October 16, 2017, a fee equal to 50% of the difference in cost between the originally assigned exhibit space and the cost of the reduced exhibit space requested will be charged. Commencing October 17, 2017, Exhibitors requesting reductions in space will not receive a refund for any difference in cost. Furthermore, ASAE has full authority to relocate any exhibitor after downsizing of space.