Additional Engagement Opportunities
Take Advantage - Get Engaged & Secure Additional Exposure
The industry partner community plays an important role in association success. Participating alongside others working with and for associations, you will engage in a combination of learning and content leadership as attendees explore the latest trends and resources related to technology in the association space. Embrace this opportunity to share your expertise through engagement with current and prospective buyers, offering solutions to improve their organizations’ productivity and take their tech strategies to new heights.
(click to review expanded description and details)
- I. Industry Breakfast Session
60 minute breakfast sessions each morning - $2,000* (limited to 3 each day from 7:45 - 8:45 a.m.; limit one per company)
Shake up the morning routine - use this 60-minute presentation opportunity to connect with interested and engaged attendees in an intimate setting over breakfast. This tailored and unique opportunity will help you stand out among other organizations and afford the opportunity to increase brand awareness and notoriety with your target audience. Presenters are solely responsible for session material, which may include product demos, client case studies and proprietary tools/resources. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Topic: Chosen by host presenter with ASAE approval.
- Registration: Limited to four content leaders and each must be registered at the speaker rate:
- Industry Partner: $799-Member / $899-Non-Member
- Association Executive: $599-Member / $699-Non-Member
- Visual Aids and Handouts: Corporate branding on PPT/visual design template and handouts is permitted. Materials will be made available on the conference website & app. (Deadline applies)
- Give-Aways: Branded collateral or other promotional items may be distributed in the session by host presenter, at their own expense.
- Audio/Visual Set: Projector, screen and up to two microphones provided by ASAE (computer not provided).
- Food & Beverage: Conference continental breakfast provided by ASAE, in-room.
- Capacity: Session may be limited to 40 guests (attendance not guaranteed)
- Attendee List: All participant badges will be scanned upon entry of the exclusive, breakfast session and an attendee list will be provided within two weeks post-conference.
- Publicity: Session and speaker information will appear on conference app and website. Signage with company logo will be provided outside of session room.
Benefits of Participation
Industry Partners hosting User Group, Demo Session or Industry Breakfast Session will receive:
- Name / logo on Technology Exploration Conference website
- Name recognition on signage outside session room
- Opportunity to share logo and contact information on-screen, if applicable (see description)
- Opportunity to use own corporate branding on PPT/Visuals/Handouts, if applicable (see description)
- Opportunity to participate in promotional giveaways, if applicable (see description)
- Corporate branding theme/logo on presentation PowerPoint and handouts
- Session attendee lists (breakfast session only)
Note: Corporate recognition is limited to those participating in these Additional Engagement Opportunities. No corporate recognition will be provided for conference attendees, or general education session content leaders beyond standard listing as might accompany a name in a roster or brochure.